Name: Intel 41110 Serial-to-Parallel PCI Bridge Configuration Utility 1.0 Windows XP
Size: 554 KB
System: Windows XP Home Edition, Windows XP Professional
Catalog: Drivers/Intel PCI Bridges
Updatetime: 2008-1-12 16:26:22
Intel 41110 Serial-to-Parallel PCI Bridge Configuration Utility 1.0 Windows XP.
A Microsoft Windows* based tool for viewing and modifying PCI, PCI-X, and PCI Express Configuration Registers, including the extended configuration registers.
The tool supports the following functions:
- Works with both PCI and PCI express devices.
- Displays 64 - 256 bytes of data for PCI, PCI-X devices, and Displays 64, 256, 1024 and 4132 Bytes of Data for PCI Express devices.
- Updates PCI and PCI Express Registers
- Displays the PCI Bus in a tree
- Provides a Windows with displays information on the specific device. The information is stored in a file which can be updated.
- Supports displaying register data in big and little endian byte order.
- Dumps the contents of the registers to a file along with information about the device. The report is formatted so that some one could write a simple application to manipulate the file
- Format the data from the register dump so that it could be imported into other applications like Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Setup the tool for Non-Intel root complexes not yet recognized
- Provides general help as well as context sensitive help